iVMS-4500 is a mobile application developed by Hikvision that allows users to remotely monitor and manage their surveillance cameras and video recorders. While iVMS-4500 is primarily designed for mobile devices running Android or iOS, it is not available as a standalone app for PC.
However, you can still use iVMS-4500 on your PC through an Android emulator. Android emulators are software programs that create a virtual Android environment on your PC, enabling you to run Android apps.
What is iVMS-4500 for PC?
iVMS-4500 for PC refers to a version of the iVMS-4500 application that is specifically designed to run on computers running the Windows operating system, such as Windows 10. iVMS-4500 is a mobile app developed by Hikvision that allows users to remotely monitor and manage their surveillance cameras and video recorders.
The iVMS-4500 for PC application provides similar functionality to the mobile version, allowing users to access their security cameras, view live video feeds, play back recorded footage, manage camera settings, and perform other surveillance-related tasks directly from their Windows computer.
Unlike the mobile version of iVMS-4500, which is available for Android and iOS devices through their respective app stores, iVMS-4500 for PC is not a standalone application that can be downloaded directly from an app store. Instead, it is typically obtained from the official Hikvision website or through authorized resellers.
To use iVMS-4500 for PC, you would need to download and install the software onto your Windows computer, configure it with the necessary settings, such as the IP address, username, and password for your surveillance devices, and then you can access and manage your cameras and video recorders from the comfort of your PC.
How to download IVMS-4500 for PC
iVMS-4500 is primarily designed for mobile devices, and there is no official standalone version of iVMS-4500 for PC available from Hikvision. However, you can use iVMS-4500 on your PC through an Android emulator, which creates a virtual Android environment on your computer.
To download iVMS-4500 for PC using an Android emulator, follow these general steps:
- Download an Android emulator: Choose a reputable Android emulator such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or MEmu. Visit their official websites and download the emulator installer for Windows.
- Install the Android emulator: Run the emulator installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the Android emulator on your PC.
- Launch the Android emulator: Once the installation is complete, launch the Android emulator on your PC. It might take some time to set up the virtual Android environment for the first time.
- Set up a Google account: Similar to setting up an Android device, you’ll need to log in with your Google account to access the Google Play Store within the Android emulator.
- Access Google Play Store: Open the Google Play Store in the Android emulator and search for “iVMS-4500.”
- Install iVMS-4500: Locate the iVMS-4500 app in the search results, click on it, and then select the “Install” button to download and install the app on the Android emulator.
- Configure iVMS-4500: Once iVMS-4500 is installed, open the app within the Android emulator, and configure it with the necessary settings, such as the IP address, username, and password for your surveillance cameras or video recorders.
- Use iVMS-4500 on PC: After configuring the app, you should be able to access and manage your surveillance devices through iVMS-4500 within the Android emulator on your PC.
How do I connect my camera to the IVMS 4500 app
To connect your camera to the iVMS-4500 app, you’ll need to follow these general steps:
- Ensure that your camera and the device running the iVMS-4500 app are connected to the same network (local Wi-Fi network or external network with appropriate settings).
- Install the iVMS-4500 app on your mobile device from the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
- Launch the iVMS-4500 app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the menu icon (typically represented by three horizontal lines or a hamburger icon) located at the top-left or top-right corner of the app’s interface.
- Select “Devices” or “Device Management” from the menu options.
- Tap the “+” or “Add” button to add a new device.
- Select “Manual Adding” or “Add Device” to manually configure your camera.
- Enter the following information:
- Device Name: A name to identify your camera.
- Address: The IP address or domain name of your camera.
- Port: The port number used by your camera (default is 8000).
- Username: The username used to access your camera.
- Password: The password associated with the camera’s username.
- Tap “Save” or “OK” to save the device information.
- Back on the device list, you should now see your camera listed. Tap on it to connect.
- The iVMS-4500 app will establish a connection with your camera, and you should be able to view the live video feed and access other camera functions.
It’s important to note that the exact steps and options might vary slightly depending on the specific version of the iVMS-4500 app you are using. Additionally, ensure that you have the correct IP address, port number, username, and password for your camera to establish a successful connection.
However, you can use iVMS-4500 on your PC by utilizing an Android emulator, which allows you to create a virtual Android environment on your computer. By installing an Android emulator such as BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or MEmu on your PC, you can download and install the mobile version of iVMS-4500 within the emulator.
After configuring the iVMS-4500 app within the Android emulator, you can connect your cameras to the app by providing the necessary information, such as the camera’s IP address, port number, username, and password. This will enable you to access live video feeds, manage camera settings, and perform other surveillance-related tasks through iVMS-4500 on your PC.